HERB - Seeking Advice

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 12 16:28:50 PST 1999

Greetings all,

I am an on and off lurker who has finally settled down, sort of. I have
recently returned stateside and I would like to start container gardening. I
was in Germany and had very little space to garden so I just listened with
envy to your conversations and took some notes. Unfortunately everything was
deleted.

Any suggestions on types of pots and plants to get me started again? I know
some plants grow better in clay pots and others grow better in plastic. Any
suggestions will be helpful since I am starting all over from scratch.
BTW,  I am in Austin so plants that can take the heat would work best. If
you are local, any suggestions on places to buy herbs and such?

Thanks
Ysabeau of Prague
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra