HERB - Seeking Advice

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:27:58 PST 1999

>I learned a new trick from Raisya last year.  Try putting a plastic
tray under
>your pots and keeping it filled with water as well as actually watering
in the
>pots.  They won't dry out as often.
>
>-Magdalena

Actually, that watering twice a day was even WITH trays underneath. (I
water until the water hits the tray and STAYS there, and then fills the
tray.) ALL of my plants have some sort of device underneath to catch
excess water because I always use pots with drainage holes - for the
outside ones so they can pull water from the trays and for the inside
plants so they don't get waterlogged.

Katerine Rowley