allergies was Re: HERB - Re:

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Sat Mar 27 13:45:16 PST 1999

So, is it true that eating local honey can help combat hayfever type
allergies??
I've also been told that the increase in shorter breastfeeding is leading
to greater incidence of asthma and allergies in children.  Does anyone else
know anything about this?
What herbs are good to combat allergies?

Melandra

> From: Paul Gieri <dragon at lemoorenet.com>
> nweders at mail.utexas.edu wrote:
> >
> > At 01:29 PM 3/26/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >
> >         Unfortunately down here spring also means tree pollen and molds
which tend to make people very very sick.  I never had an allergy until I
moved to Bryn Gwlad.  here you garden and sneeze, rototil and get a hankie
(grin)