allergies was Re: HERB - Re:

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 17:27:55 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/27/1999 4:43:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sunshinegirl at steward-net.com writes:

> So, is it true that eating local honey can help combat hayfever type
>  allergies??

I've found that if I eat fresh local honey on a regular basis then any allergy
symptoms I have in the spring are much decreased. It's a primitive type of
inoculation.

As far as breastfeeding and allergies... I know that immunities are passed
through breast milk, and there's some evidence that SOME diabetes and other
systematic problems are caused by the lack of or shortened breastfeeding...
(Don't ask for specific sources unless you have a few years for me to dig) ..
but I don't remember allergies being specifically listed. But then, I'm just
an LMT.

Corwyn