HERB - Grapes and roses

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 12:33:01 PST 1999

I had a couple of friends out last weekend, and they confirmed that we do have
several grape vines and a couple of bush roses, all badly neglected for at
least 5 or 6 years.  Anyone have any suggestions on restoring these?  I assume
any pruning has to wait until fall now, since both are actively growing?

As pretty as it was here in the winter, now we've got flowers blooming
everywhere, including one of my favorites, Texas bluebonnets.  Two other
particular beauties are plains wild indigo and wine cup.  And we had a whole
flock of egrets fly through yesterday evening.  Wish ya'll could see it.

Raisya