HERB - shoes and my feet

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Tue Mar 30 20:52:21 PST 1999

When I do foot washings and massage, I ask the person what type of mood
they are in.  If they want to relax, I use lavendar oil/flowers.  If they
want to be invigorated, I use peppermint oil/flowers.  I usually put some
sage in, regardless of what other herb I use.  I use the little cloth tea
bags so the herbs aren't floating free.  I have also used rosemary.

Melandra of the Woods