HERB - Interested in teaching a class at Pennsic War 28?

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 20:53:47 PST 1999

Mistress Christianna,

I should be at Pennsic, and I'm already considering teaching at least one
class on the Carolingian garden, and possiby a second class.  I'm still
looking through my material and trying to decide.  Would there be interest in
a class on A&S display for garden and herb projects?  Or maybe the 16th
century English garden?  Would anyone like to see either of those?  Or is
there some gardening topic people want to see?

Raisya