HERB - New to the list

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at verinet.com
Sat May 1 08:53:53 PDT 1999

At 08:12 AM 5/1/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Hi Libby!!
>  I am new to the list as well.  I have a small herb
>garden, mostly cooking herbs.  I, too would be
>interested in a good book with lots of color
>pictures of period herbs.  I don't want much, do I?
>~lol~
>Any of the books listed this week give us those answers?

Yes, I would say that you chose a great time to hop onto the list.
Look at the books suggested at the bookstore or library and go from there!

Most of the suggestors made a comment about why they liked the book -
either as a practical how-to grow herbs, how-to use herbs, or the use of
herbs in period.  Feel free to write directly to the suggestors for more
information.

Welcome to the List!

Baroness Leonora

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com
Send $2 for our new full color catalog, receive $2 off your first order

  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.