HERB - rose beads

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Mon May 3 23:12:16 PDT 1999

Greetings!

Which method is that?  The only way I know to make rose beads is to
spread gum arabic onto fresh petals, then roll - *is* there a way to use
dried petals?  I was told no, but I vaguely remember reading about it a
decade ago.  Please help!

Also, I would think that it could be used for other flowers...lavendar
comes to mind, to give a different scent.  It would be a wonderful
experiment!

-Caro