HERB - Culpepper's Herbal Online?

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri May 7 08:13:52 PDT 1999

I'm putting together a list of sources for our Baronial newsletter, and
basically, I am condensing the "5 top Herb Books" discussion from this
list.  (Yes, I'll put the thing here when I'm done).  My question is,
someone mentioned the on-line version of Culpepper's Herbal, and I can't
find it.  Would someone please post the URL here, so I can include it?
	Thanks,
	Christianna