HERB - posting source information

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Wed May 19 10:58:50 PDT 1999

Raisya wrote;

>If you're interested, maybe I can post some of the 16th century English
>material to the list?  Though I can't promise when I'll get to it, I still
>haven't posted sources for period vegetables and fruits for Jasmine :).

*giggle* No worries, mate. I promised (off list) to post the modern
latin (yeah right) plant names and corresponding names in the Agnus
Castus manuscript. Just got that in the mail earlier this week, BTW.

When I can finally get my head above water from the Big House Move
(TM) this weekend, I'll but that together and post it bit by bit for
everyone to see. Oooh, but I must finish my review of Platina's
"De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine" for Server it Forth! first.
So sometime after that.

jasmine

PS: Thanks for the photocopies, Melistra! Everything arrived
safely, but the postal worker put it in the wrong box to begin
with so it had to be hand delivered from another company.