HERB - Hobbs

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at cactus.verinet.com
Sat May 22 10:26:39 PDT 1999

At 09:18 AM 5/21/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Plantain is an excellent plant. Master Herbalist Christopher Hobbs uses
>it extensively in his treatments. (He's a writer for the Herb Companion
>and Herbs for Health. He's also written several books on the subject.
>I'm reasonably sure he's a doctor as well.)
>
>Jasmine

Hobbs is an acupuncturist and trained in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
and a 4th generation herbalist.  A friend of mine has edited a couple of
his books so I feel like I know the guy. ;-)

His "Handmade Medicines" book is good.

Leonora

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com
Send $2 for our new full color catalog, receive $2 off your first order

  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.