HERB - Bergamot

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Sun May 23 22:43:11 PDT 1999

Greetings!

For some reason, none of my herb books mention bergamot.  I found a store
that sells a body spritz of the stuff, and I was told that it's a natural
mosquito repellant.  Is this true?  Does it also keep away any other
pesky critters, like fleas and ticks, or shall I look elsewhere for
something to combat all three?  Also, I have Tea Tree essential oil...is
there any way I can turn this into a spritz to apply it evenly?

-Caro (I am now officially allergic to all the commercial bug
repellants....)