HERB - Bergamot

aleed aleed at dnaco.net
Mon May 24 05:37:18 PDT 1999

Bergamot is also called "Bee Balm" and "Oswego Tea".  It might be listed
under one of those.

I don't know about it being a mosquito repellant.  My favorite repellant
is pennyroyal oil--I've never been bothered by mosquitos when I put some
on, even during the worst times for mosquitos, though I smell like a mint
julep from a mile away.

It might be easier to make a cream or oil base with the essential oils in
it, rather than making a spritz to spray on evenly.

Drea