HERB - Poison Ivy & Its Ilk

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon May 24 07:56:18 PDT 1999

Yes, that is Jewelweed.  It works very well if applied immediately, which
is why God put it growing close to poison ivy (ok, a little herb dogma,
but it really does work that way).  There are poison ivy cures that
include jewelweed in the preparation.  It is the milky juice/sap that
does the trick.
	Christianna