HERB - Dill

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Mon May 24 12:30:02 PDT 1999

You can also use it as a folk cure for mild headaches and insomnia
and as an appetite stimulant. I would say for the later of the three,
one teaspoon of the crushed flowers with one cup boiled water,
steeped, taken three times daily roughly 1/2 hour before meals.
For the former, one teaspoon of the same steeped taken 1/2 hour
before bedtime.

Now, keep in mind those standard disclaimers. I'm not a doctor or
a health care professional. I'm just me. Use your judgement and
do the research too. :)

jasmine