HERB - Poison Ivy & Its Ilk

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Mon May 24 21:59:08 PDT 1999

Greetings!

Mom says the reaction's no different from Virginia creeper to poison ivy,
but at this point I feel I must warn you that our family has some
weeeeeiiiirrrrddd biochemistry.  Every time we go in for any type of
test, the docs send us home - they have no idea where to start treating
us.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
-Caro