HERB - Re: Poison Ivy & It's Ilk (longish)

Bjmikita@aol.com Bjmikita at aol.com
Mon May 31 12:18:56 PDT 1999

Found something that seems to be working on my poison ivy.  Dr. Bronner's
Castile soap.  I have the peppermint scented.  I've been washing in it and
then smearing it liberaly on the rash.  Burns for a few minutes but the itch
is decidedly less afterward.  Of course I smell like a candy cane.
Used the soap several years ago to keep ticks and chiggers away at some SCA
events.  It worked very well.  Decided to try it and it seems to be working
very well.
Jeanne de La Mer