HERB - Projects

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Tue Nov 9 13:04:56 PST 1999

Katerine wrote:

>Another alternative is to use deer corn.

You know, with "huntin' season" upon us here in
Michigan, that's a great idea, though I suspect the
size of the kernels may be undesirable for certain
kinds of pain (similar to the pea problem I had
and mentioned in a previous message). But still
a good idea. We buy deer feed by the TRUCKLOAD
for next to nothing.

*jasmine scribbles notes*

Thanks!

Jas
iasmin de cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com

>Mary K. Temple (Knaus too, since I'm a wife of a week and a half!)
>Austin, Texas

My sincerest and heartiest congratulations! Be well and live
happily together with your spouse, Mary!