HERB - Projects

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:54:57 PST 1999

Another alternative is to use deer corn. It's dirt cheap, and lasts forever.
I have one that's been used pretty much constantly since I got it last
Christmas, and it's as good as new. It's great for the knots I get in my
shoulders while hunched over the sewing machine (lots of that was going on
the past three months while I worked on my wedding dress), and for warming
up cold feet at night.

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka
Mary K. Temple (Knaus too, since I'm a wife of a week and a half!)
Austin, Texas