HERB - Projects

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Wed Nov 10 06:31:23 PST 1999

At 7:34 PM -0500 11/9/99, John/Jane Sellers wrote:
>Has anyone tried flax seeds?  I have been told they work very well, being
>slick, they don't wear at each other like grains of rice and that they hold
>the heat well.  I have a jar to try, but haven't yet sewn the bags.
>
>Sine ni Dheaghaidh
>(Jane Sellers)
>Atlantia

I have! Very nice. I like the weight. Big problem though: EXPENSIVE.
Even at discounted prices in bulk, flax seeds are a high cost alternative
to rice, beans, or peas (or deer feed!). But you know what? I really
like the movement and weight of the flax seeds. They feel good on
my body when I make the "owie bags" (as my pseudo-niece calls
them).

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com