Fw: HERB - Herbal Insect Bite Lotion

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Nov 10 20:35:28 PST 1999

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:33:24 -0600 collette at kricket.net (colette waters)
writes:
> > Do you store this at room temperature and how long will it last?
> If you
> > didn't use rubbing alcohol would you use vodka?
>
> Begga Elisabeth

Yes, I store it at room temperature, and it lasts as long as it sits on
the shelf, I think there may actually be a 4 year old bottle sitting
around here somewhere.  I think I would use PGA if I were inclined to
substitute, which I never have.  Most of it gets used up inside of a
year, depending on the household it goes to.
Christianna