Fw: HERB - Herbal Insect Bite Lotion

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Wed Nov 17 13:36:05 PST 1999

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Christine A Seelye-King wrote:
> Yes, I store it at room temperature, and it lasts as long as it sits on
> the shelf, I think there may actually be a 4 year old bottle sitting
> around here somewhere.  I think I would use PGA if I were inclined to
> substitute, which I never have.  Most of it gets used up inside of a
> year, depending on the household it goes to.

PGA? Pure Grain Alcohol?

I tried tincturing a bunch of citronella-scented geraniums in rubbing
alcohol to get a bug repellant. I got some green rubbing alcohol that
has no smell of citronella at all...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me...

"The toad beneath the harrow knows/Exactly where each toothpoint goes;
The butterfly upon the road/Preaches contentment to that toad."-- Kipling