HERB - Thanksgiving/Christmas help

Carl/Anne Adamczyk ladygrania at juno.com
Tue Nov 16 19:30:21 PST 1999

How about some of those little charms.  I saw a catalogue from (hmmm,
thinking) Victoria's (I think), a company devoted to reproducing
Victoriana.  There were little walnut shells, hollowed out and filled
with those inexpensive metal charms and closed with ribbon and each charm
depicted some future fortune.  I thought this was a really cute idea.

Grania