HERB - Thanksgiving/Christmas help

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Wed Nov 17 01:10:45 PST 1999

Greetings!

>I am making Christmas
>Crackers as party favors for Thanksgiving dinner and I can't think of
>what small things to include. Any idea's?

How about foreign coins?  Also the millennium quarters?  Small fortunes,
like fortune cookies?  Mini herb possets, with herbs for good health and
happiness?  Leather tokens?  Nordic runes?  Chinese characters on
something like small stones for joy, luck, happiness, etc?

-Caro (Carowyn Silveroak, mka Meredith Harmon)

"Your [love] is gone and your heart is heavy.  Words will not lighten the
weight, and
what is written is written.  But let it also be put down that I grieve
with you."

                              -Roger Zelazny