HERB - Thanksgiving/Christmas help

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at verinet.com
Wed Nov 17 07:48:35 PST 1999

Oohh!  I like the Nordic rune idea.  You could make a salt clay and
inscribe the runes.  Bake to harden.  You could also antique them to look
old.  That would be very portentous and cool!

Baroness Leonora

At 04:10 AM 11/17/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Greetings!
>
>>I am making Christmas
>>Crackers as party favors for Thanksgiving dinner and I can't think of
>>what small things to include. Any idea's?
>
>How about foreign coins?  Also the millennium quarters?  Small fortunes,
>like fortune cookies?  Mini herb possets, with herbs for good health and
>happiness?  Leather tokens?  Nordic runes?  Chinese characters on
>something like small stones for joy, luck, happiness, etc?
>
>-Caro (Carowyn Silveroak, mka Meredith Harmon)
>
>"Your [love] is gone and your heart is heavy.  Words will not lighten the
>weight, and
>what is written is written.  But let it also be put down that I grieve
>with you."
>
>                              -Roger Zelazny

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com
Send $2 for our new full color catalog, receive $2 off your first order

  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.