HERB - rune inscribed salt clay

Jennifer Jackson ladydagmar at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:31:27 PST 1999

I love this idea of the salt clay inscribed with runes.  Would you please be
more specific about what you mean by antiquing them to look old.  I would
like to try this, but I am not sure if you mean for them to be treated with
some chemical, destressed (like for making furniture look antique), or what.

                     Dagmar