HERB - Re: herbalist V1 #385

Katheryn Caffee kcaffee at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 20:11:10 PDT 1999

<SNIP!!>
>What glass products, if any, were period?  They did have stained
>glass/regular glass windows in the churches/castles etc.?

Stained Glass was period.  I don't know (yet) if you have been answered on
this issue or not.  Lady Juliana of Clan Firefall is a glass worker, and has
been showing her peices in A&S since she began playin with Firefall.

If you want any more info - you can get her e-mail, or at least a relayed
message to her from:

www.firefall.org

I'm sure she'd be glad to talk to you about this.

Kyt