HERB - HERB Looking for

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 10:21:25 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/02/1999 11:29:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gwalli at infoengine.com writes:

<< You next best choice is to buy it in capsule
 form at a health food store or vitamin supplier. I have NEVER seen
 it for sale in any place other than this. Doesn't mean that it wouldn't
 happen, but I'd say it's extremely unlikely you'll find it in any form
 but as a dietary supplement.  >>

    I've bought it as a loose powder many times. It *hasn't* been as easily
available recently, due to the over-harvesting we both mentioned, but I'm
sure you can still get it--IF you can afford it! ;-) I'll probably just use
the Oregon Grape root instead, I think, until the wild population has built
back up..........

                Ldy Diana