HERB - Herb Book

Rachel Brune rab211 at is7.nyu.edu
Thu Sep 2 10:27:29 PDT 1999

Greetings.
I have been lurking on this list, as I am very interested in this area in
the SCA.  I wanted to know if soemone could suggest a good book to start
with, or a site that mihgt offer advice and/or guidance to beginners.  I
would appreciate it very much.  Thank you !

SCAdianly yours,
Teresa
(m.k.a. Rachel Brune)

Her golden eyes, they are strange and yet beautiful,
They'll close the gateway to your tears. . .
stopping the flow of the hourglass of time. . .
Severing the string known as misery. . .
the sound. . .and the rhythm. . .disappear.
					-Vampire Princess Miyu