HERB - Herb Book

M Wolfe mwolfe at nwlink.com
Thu Sep 2 10:58:32 PDT 1999

Greetings Teresa;
A good question, but one which will require a bit of clarification to
answer.   What interests you in Herbalism?   There are good works available
for growing herbs: medicinals; period herbals (mostly medicinal but
containing lore as well); culinary herbs; and darn near any other herbalish
thing you can imagine!

And remember, no matter how much someone has done in one area, we are all
beginners in another one!

Hugs
Rauthulfr

Rauthulfr Meistari inn Orthstori  (OL, MC, P-eX, Et Cetera)  An Tir A&S
Champion
or, non- SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-
*Practice Random Acts of Chocolate.....