HERB - Re: goldenseal

Linda Willis csminter at hickory.net
Thu Sep 2 12:39:32 PDT 1999

I would try Frontier Herbs (LARGE catalog, amazing variety of herbs & herbal products, all kinds of
non-herbal food supplies--this is where you should get your Vanilla & Almond extract, & cheese powder from--&
much, much more) located in, if I recall correctly, Norway, Iowa (ask directory assistance).  If there is a
large organic food store in your area, chances are very good that their source of supply is Frontier Herbs, who
is also, by the way very concerned about ecology, & clean products.

	I could not possibly grow all the Comfrey root that I use.

	My only mistake in purchasing from them involved a pound of dried chives, some of which I still have,
10 or 12 years later....

Julitta, who rarely has time to post, but couldn't resist this one...