HERB - HERB Looking for

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 22:19:51 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/02/1999 3:57:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
meaduewolf at juno.com writes:

<< I want this for making soaps.
 It says in the book...
 "Goldenseal attacks the bacteria, viruses, and fungi that causes
 contagious illness."

 Would the Oregon Grape Root do the same? I've never heard of it. But then
 I am still learning a lot here about herbs!!!!!

 Many thanks to you all!!!!!!!

 Rhiannon
 ~ >>
    I'm not sure, but since, the best I can recall, Oregon Grape *does* have
some of the same chemicals in it as the ones that make goldenseal so popular,
I'd say the chances are good............. *sigh* What we need is a thorough,
searchable, up-to-date database to query, of course! ;-)

                Diana