HERB - Carrot seed/root Oil

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Fri Sep 3 13:44:43 PDT 1999

Rhiannon asked:
> Now I am looking for Carrot seed oil and Grapefruit seed extract.

Are you sure it's grape*fruit* seed extract and not grape seed
extract? Just curious. I can get a bunch of these oils through
Liberty Natural Products. They have a minimum order, but I find
their products superb and extremely well-priced assuming you
can make the minimum. According to their website (and the
catalog I have) they carry the carrot oil (from the seed),
grape seed oil and grapefruit seed oil. (Coincidentally, they
also carry orgeon grape root oil.)

You can reach them on the web at:

http://www.libertynatural.com

Or you can reach them by contacting their order desk.
Specifically, their website says::

    Order Desk Hours:
    7:30am to 5:00pm PST.
    Orders accepted:
    On-line
    By fax, 503-256-1182
    Phone, 800-289-8427
    local line: 503-256-1227
    or snail-mail.

Their e-mail address is sales at libertynatural.com if you're interested
in contacting them via e-mail concerning any request.

Hope this helps,

Jasmine
iasmin de cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com