HERB - Carrot seed/root Oil

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 13:32:02 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/03/1999 3:19:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
meaduewolf at juno.com writes:

<< I'm back to be a bother.....
 Now I am looking for Carrot seed oil and Grapefruit seed extract.
 I've been looking for the last two days.
 Can anyone help?
  Frontier doesn't have either one.
 Rhiannon

     I'm surprised--figured they'd have the grapefruit, at least........ OK,
if no one comes up with a more direct link, try surfing through these
soapmaking sites. A lot of them have essential oils as ingredients, so you
might get lucky. Have fun prowling! ;-)

 <A HREF="http://www.silverlink.net/~timer/soaplinks.html">Kathy's Soapmaking
Links</A>  <A HREF="http://sugarplum.net/">Sugar Plum Sundries Soap Works</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.soapcrafters.com/homepage.htm">Making Soap with Soap
Crafters, glycerin M&P and soap noodles</A>  <A
HREF="http://www.sweetcakes.com/">Sweet Cakes Soapmaking Supplies</A>  <A
HREF="http://www.larkbooks.com/external.nav?loc=http://www.soapmaking.com/">Ye
 Olde Soap Shoppe - Soapmaking Supplies, Kneipp, Ahava, Primal Elements</A>
<A HREF="http://www.the-sage.com/services/measures.html">Majestic Mountain
Sage Measurement Conversion Calculator</A>

                        Ldy Diana