HERB - Language of flowers

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Sun Sep 5 14:32:11 PDT 1999

I did a quick search on the net and found some of these for you.  The first is
from my old university's college of horticulture (its a fairly complete list).
The second is a more historical viewpoint back when.  The others are
Victorian-ish listings with add for flower shops.  Hope these help?
Mike

Here's one:
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/PLANTanswers/publications/flowers/flowers.html

and another: http://207.244.125.110/attic/issue16/backyard/garden1.html