HERB - forwarded message

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at ncinternet.net
Wed Sep 15 11:08:18 PDT 1999

first of all have her start a journal about her feelings and memories that
will help in fact it would help anyone to keep a journal...searching for my
books and will post more later on hugs to everyone...

Drisana
icq  #412273
( : Make an appointment today for your yearly mammogram : )
"I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!"
drisana at ncinternet.net
http://pages.ivillage.com/misc/drisana/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Atrium/6284/