HERB - Moss eradication

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Thu Sep 16 15:19:47 PDT 1999

I'm trying to start a moss garden. I suggest sand and a big industrial
broom. You just sorta scour it off.

Elewyiss
This is a little off track, but I have a heavy moss infestation on my
northeast sidewalk and retaining wall. I am looking for an environmentally
friendly way to get rid of the moss. I have already tried chlorine bleach
and hot water (fumes! bleh ;( ) and found the best thing to be just scraping
it off which takes more time than I have.  Any suggestions??
Thea