HERB - vinegar

Rauthulfr mwolfe at nwlink.com
Thu Sep 16 17:31:04 PDT 1999

Having judged vinegars at several events, I suspect that regardless of what
you might make with it, the judges will taste the vinegar itself.  Oddly
enough, one learns a lot about good vinegar as opposed to bad vinegar that
way!

At 03:07 PM 9/16/99 , you wrote:
>Ahhhhh. I have been straining it through coffee filters and cheese clothe
>and not letting it stand between. I will try your wonderful instructions.
>Tell me, do you enter your vinegar in contests? And if so how do you present
>it? Do you make something with it so the judges can taste? I must admit I
>have not seen many A&S events.
>

>Elewyiss

Rauthulfr Meistari inn Orthstori  (OL, MC, P-eX, Et Cetera)  An Tir A&S
Champion
or, non- SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-
*Practice Random Acts of Chocolate.....