HERB - acorns

Rebecca L. Abbott r.abbott at home.com
Wed Sep 29 20:01:34 PDT 1999

I too have this problem - but it is fun to watch the cats explode from a
full dead sleep to attack when they hit.

You probably just have healthy oak trees - our crop got lots better after we
installed the sprinkler system last year.

Oh, and a word of warning - if you don't want a yard full of scrubby
seedlings, you might consider raking them up.

Rebecca