HERB - hound decontamination ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Thu Sep 30 12:41:54 PDT 1999

On 30 Sep 99, at 5:38, Lynette wrote:

> off the top of my head.  Try penneyroyal.  I've used it to prevent fleas and
> tics and it smells great (and pretty strong too) so maybe it will work for
> stinky too.  At anyrate stinky shouldn't have stinky fleas.

do have a flea problem (fading with the heat though) and was not aware that
pennyroyal dealt with them ...is this herb something that would not hurt a
large dog if he ingested it ???? ... was giving thought to trying to establish
some patches near his sleeping pits of something herbal he could roll around in

as to the immediate problem ... Doc Bonner soap (we use it for just about
everything around teh house ....),  the garden hose, and the scrubbing brush
took care of the matter yesterday afternoon after the obligatory wrestling and
hose biteing.

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)