HERB - hound decontamination ....

Rauthulfr mwolfe at nwlink.com
Thu Sep 30 13:06:19 PDT 1999

Pennyroyal is not something which would be good if much of it was ingested,
so a good brushing afterward would be in order.  I've made up a powder of
pennyroyal, wormwood, cedar, and lemonbalm which does a nice bit to cut
down on odorific pets.  Adding in a healthy bit of baking soda would serve
as an extender and would also absorb some of the extra odors.  I use that
powder inside and under the dog pillows.
YIS

Rauthulfr Meistari inn Orthstori  (OL, MC, P-eX, Et Cetera)
An Tir Arts & Sciences Champion AS: XXXIII-XXXIV
or, non- SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-
*Practice Random Acts of Chocolate.....