HERB - On Tobacco

Rauthulfr mwolfe at nwlink.com
Wed Apr 5 09:01:20 PDT 2000

Of possible interest to the list is a snippet I posted to the history of
tobacco page.
One is a normalized transcription of From Frampton's translation of Monardes:
http://www.tobacco.org/History/monardes.html

At 02:41 PM 4/4/00 -0400, you wrote:
>This just got posted to our Kingdom list in response to a question, and I
>thought it might be of interest here.
>Christianna

RauthulfR Meistari inn Orthstori (OL, mCE, P-eX, Et Cetera)
or, non-SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-
*Practice Random Acts of Chocolate.....