HERB - new (temporary?) to list

joanne baek joannebaek at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 20:04:34 PDT 2000

Hi Everybody,

First let me tell you how I came to be on this discussion list
as this is my first post (alas, maybe my last as I am moving in
a few days and will then have only intermittent computer use).
Yahoo search gave me an address for the "tent guild" but I never
located it, coming however into this world of ....hmmm.  Well, I
picked the herbalist.  If anyone knows how I locate the tent
guide, I would like to know--I am interested in cotton canvas
dwelling and community places (tents, tipis, yurts...also other
structures such as "cob"...) for people who need refuge from the
hi-tech world because of "environmental illnesses" or lack or
resources, or who just want to create something kinder to humans
and nature alike.

But I am totally in the dark re kingdoms and so forth...I do get
that this is relating to hmm, renaissance gatherings or the like
which I have heard of but never been to (I think).  I used to
play recorder music... (and I have a hammered dulcimer, but
thats out of period I think, and more or less American  and in
the closet out of tune anyway).

Well, anyway, not much of a post, hi and best wishes to all
anyway.
Joanne