HERB - Hard to find Plant Source

Rauthulfr mwolfe at nwlink.com
Wed Apr 19 06:46:00 PDT 2000

Greetings from Rauthulfr;

For those of you who may be looking for hard to find plants like
Mandragora, I have found a site which has a very large assortment of herbs!
http://plantdelights.com/

For folks who want them to send a catalog, this is what their blurb says:
Customers will remain on our catalog mailing list for two years after
purchasing.

To receive a copy without ordering, send 10 stamps or a box of chocolates to:
Plant Delights Nursery, Inc.
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, NC 27603.

Any company that is willing to take chocolates in trade for a catalog has
to be worth doing business with!

YIS

RauthulfR Meistari inn Orthstori (OL, mCE, P-eX, Et Cetera)
or, non-SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-
*Practice Random Acts of Chocolate.....