HERB - Yet another question

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 11:54:20 PDT 2000

Yes, yes, yes!  Dragon's Blood -- My favorite!

There is a palm called the Dragon Palm.  The fruit of this palm produces a
red colored resin -- dragon's blood -- that makes a wonderful incense.  It
also has astringant properties, but I mostly burn it.  If your herb shop
doesn't carry the resin, they may be able to order it for you.  Your local
occult/metaphysical bookshop should carry a prepared incense of it.  (The
smell has "church" overtones, although I don't believe it's part of the
official ecclisiastical formula).

Katherine Blackthorne