HERB - Yet another question

Patrick Winnon winnonjp at pdq.net
Fri Apr 21 12:25:50 PDT 2000

If you are actually having any trouble finding it (or even for other herbs),
I find that Wild Earth Herbs, here in Houston has an online catalog to
order from (http://www.wildearthherbs.com).  Check the Incense category
and the Wild Earth Bulk Resins and Incense.

Note, sorry for sounding like some sort of advertisement -- just trying to
pass some useful resources along.