breastfeeding Re: HERB - Natural Induction

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Aug 7 08:10:57 PDT 2000

> May I recommend a (loosely fitted) Ren Faire-style front laced bodice?  Easy
> access -- easier I should think than some earlier-period styles -- and can
> be quite comfortable if fitted to your figure.

Someone in our local group pointed out that either a greenland gown with
buttons or a properly-made turkish caftan (with buttons down the front)
can be (and were!) worn over an underdress with 'buttonhole' slits over
the breasts for nursing access. You unbutton, pop out the breast, and
feed.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"