HERB - Re: breastfeeding

Christina L. Nordloh octas at mmcable.com
Mon Aug 7 07:35:59 PDT 2000

Ok - next question - where can I get a pattern for any of these outfits - or
where can I buy an allready made one?  The undergarment wouldn't be hard to make
I think (even for a novice seamstress such as me)  All three of these styles
sound perfect - not to mention beautiful!  Thank you

Christina N.