HERB - ear wax? and other wound dressings?

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 17:04:31 PDT 2000

 >2) Other than Neosporin,

On the Neosporin issue...

OK, I realize it's second hand, and therefore has the makings of an urban
legend, and it's been a while so I forget the details...but it's changed the
way I look at Neosporin.

A friend of mine had an injury, but refused the N. when I offered it to her.
  When I asked why, she told me about this lab experiment she had had to do
for school that involved growing some bacteria culture.  She was supposed to
grow this same culture in several different mediums.  The culture that
thrived best was grown in Neosporin.

I'm really fond of olive oil.  Especially if someone has been kind enough
(thanks, mom) to soak Calendula in it for a few months!

--Katherine